Free, Tasty Food for Denver youth to fuel their school year and summer
The City of Denver invites youth, ages 5 - 18, to enjoy lunch and/or a nutritious snack. Tasty Food meals include up to five food groups that are low in fat and prepared fresh. No ID or registration required, just show up and eat!
- Athmar Park Branch, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Tuesday through Friday
- Bear Valley Branch, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday
- Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales Branch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- Hadley Branch, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Hampden Branch, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.